U of A Squash
Welcome to U of A Squash on Campus! Once you've joined, feel free to contact other members for a friendly game of squash or post a message on the wall to let people know your availability. For more competitive play, you can also join the UAlberta Squash Ladder (Fall 2012), and get ranked!
I am around the intermediate level for squash and in the university area. If anyone is interested in playing, feel free to send me a message! I am free evenings and weekends!
Is the UofA Squash Club active during the spring/summer session?
What are the benefits of having a profile?
- Play against squash players all over campus, with varying skill levels
- Expand your list of squash players
- Create your own mini-tournaments/ladder/league
- Regular update on upcoming major Squash tournaments across Alberta
Where do you play?
All play takes place in the Squash courts located at the East Wing of the Van Vliet Centre at the University of Alberta (2nd floor). Book your own courts
Do I have to wear goggles?
Goggles are highly recommended, however you're all adults and can make your own decisions
Please only non-marking shoes on the courts
Why should I join the U of A Squash Club?
- Meet and socialize with other players of all levels
- Discount on entry into the U of A Open Squash Tournament
Access to club only court times (Monday nights, Sunday mornings, and ESL nights-Tues. & Wed.)
- Organized training sessions with our Coach, Andrew Linklater (NCCP Certified, Mens Level 1 Open Level Player)
- Access to members only discount on stringing and squash gear
- Play in the club's competitive ladder, and work your way to the top
- Club tournaments, with prizes!
- Social events
- Ability to play in the Edmonton Squash League (extra cost)
How to Contact us?