U of A Squash Ladder (Fall 2013 and Winter 2014)
Games played: 1
Welcome to the uAlberta Squash Ladder.
- Games are generally played best 3 of 5, however any variation of score can be entered.
- If you arrange a game and don't show, your opponent can default you.
- The winner is responsible for entering the match score.
- Remember to wear eye protection.
Feel free to join the ladder, challenge players, record scores, and view game history.
What are the benefits of having a profile?
- Play against squash players all over campus, with varying skill levels
- Expand your list of squash players
- Create your own mini-tournaments/ladder/league
- Regular update on upcoming major Squash tournaments across Alberta
Where do you play?
All play takes place in the Squash courts located at the East Wing of the Van Vliet Centre at the University of Alberta (2nd floor). Book your own courts
Do I have to wear goggles?
Goggles are highly recommended, however you're all adults and can make your own decisions
Please only non-marking shoes on the courts
Why should I join the U of A Squash Club?
- Meet and socialize with other players of all levels
- Discount on entry into the U of A Open Squash Tournament
Access to club only court times (Monday nights, Sunday mornings, and ESL nights-Tues. & Wed.)
- Organized training sessions with our Coach, Andrew Linklater (NCCP Certified, Mens Level 1 Open Level Player)
- Access to members only discount on stringing and squash gear
- Play in the club's competitive ladder, and work your way to the top
- Club tournaments, with prizes!
- Social events
- Ability to play in the Edmonton Squash League (extra cost)
How to Contact us?